cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else internet down in macroom cork area

jackiesue
Visitor
Since last Friday 48 don't seem to know and told me just get a new sim but My sister who lives near me has been having the same network problems with 48 so it's can't be the sim
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did anything change on your phone(s)?

E.g. software update, settings changes?

Are your internet settings still correct?

Follow the instructions here to ensure that they are.

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

If they are correct and internet still doesn't work then switch off, take the SIM out, gently clean the contacts, reisert it, switch on and try again.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jackiesue
Visitor
Nope not a thing had the same problem last week for 2 days then it went back to normal and started happening again last Friday. Always on one bar and going to E signal. Nothing at all has been changed on my fone been through settings and everything else with 48 also the fact that my sisters network is the same, we've taken out SIM card tried sim in another fone, turned on off phone checked settings so none of them

You mean same problem with the SIM in another phone?

So it would make sense to try another SIM to eliminate that as the problem?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jackiesue
Visitor
Yes the sim. But why would my sister have the same problem?

I don't know but trying a new SIM would probably be a good idea.

jackiesue
Visitor
Ok I don't think it's sim but thanks anyway for advice I'll have to wait for at least a week for sim so much get try another network provider

Any update/joy?

jackiesue
Visitor
Only that a friend of mine who lives in macroom area has been having the same issue so it's either the network or the mast is down but everyone else's network seems so be ok. So I might just try another network Thanks for all your help bY the way much appreciated