cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Guido

Anon
Not applicable

I have been charged twice for my guido membership and it appears to have not worked for some reason. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you didn't buy two memberships which have stacked?

What does your online account say about your current and next membership(s)?

What does your online account say about your expiry date?

What do you mean that it "didn't work"?

Remember that if you buy a membership then it does not take effect until any current membership has expired.

If necessary contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you didn't buy two memberships which have stacked?

What does your online account say about your current and next membership(s)?

What does your online account say about your expiry date?

What do you mean that it "didn't work"?

Remember that if you buy a membership then it does not take effect until any current membership has expired.

If necessary contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

chammy60
Newcomer
So what hapens to the 1 you got..as t appear to be charged

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
It's explained above and here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Bought-membership-can-t-call-text/td-p/37412/...

The new one that is bought and which is charged for there and then stacks to kick in when the current one expires.
It's basically a pre-purchase of a new membership for use later.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?