cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls texts and internet not working. Membership paid. Happened out of nowhere. Help?

Anon
Not applicable
I have my membership paid and all of a sudden my texts calls and internet don't work , how do I fix this?
6 REPLIES 6

1amcn
Rock Star
Hey !
Good info to start... so it has just occurred, right first thing is turn off your device, wait a few moments, then power on again-it should settle back into full operation after it reboots... give this a try and let me know if it works!

1amcn
Rock Star
Just getting back to you to see if you are up and running again?

Anon
Not applicable
It's hasn't worked I left it of for a few minutes turned it back on and it hasn't worked still

You probably need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

rajendra
Newcomer
I had paid but Calls & text pblm

You'll have to provide more info than that if you want people here to help.

For example...

What does your online account say about your current membership type, expiry date and calls/text/data/credit balances?

Is there a "next"/queued membership displayed there?

Could you have breached the fair usage limits and been barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

Can you receive calls and texts even if you cannot send them?

Did outgoing calls and texts ever work for you?

Etc...

Otherwise you'll need to get onto 48 support as suggested above.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.