cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get service

Anon
Not applicable
I am trying to get service but all it says on my screen is no service, please help ASAP
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did it ever work?

On this phone?

Or are you new to 48?

Is the phone unlocked for use on any network?

If it worked before has anything changed - e.g. software update, settings changes, restore from backup etc.?

Have you been abroad and just come back?

If so try this:

iPhone abroad issue

When you manually search for networks can you see any? Can you see 48?

if you can see 48 what happens when you try to connect to it?

Is roaming/data roaming enabled?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I've had this phone since Christmas and it's worked fine. I am just back from a week holiday in Spain. I arrived home in Ireland today and I have tried the iPhone abroad issue and it still doesn't work

@joe_dowling wrote:
I've had this phone since Christmas and it's worked fine. I am just back from a week holiday in Spain. I arrived home in Ireland today and I have tried the iPhone abroad issue and it still doesn't work

That's almost certainly the problem so.

You have to keep trying with that tip that I linked to as it may not work straight off.

Blame Apple for the stupid way that they do things with iPhones unfortunately.

It's not a 48 issue per se.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I can see networks when I manually search and I click them but nothing happens and my roaming is enabled

Anon
Not applicable
Works now thanks

After trying that tip several times I guess?

Glad you got it sorted.