cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls

dvfarrell
Visitor
Hi. I can't make or receive calls at moment, I can text and use internet. I see some posts about problems with calls. what can I do to fix this..tks...
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I haven't seen anybody reporting problems lately.

When did this problem start for you?

Seems very odd that you can't make/receive calls but can send/receive texts and use data.

Have you tried powering the phone off and on again in case that sorts it?

What does your online account say about your call allowance balances?

If the problem persists then you may need to contact 48 support for advice:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dvfarrell
Visitor
Hi. I tried rebooting my phone but didn't work, but when I removed and replaced battery it fixed problem. Tks for ur help..

OK - strange but glad you got it sorted.

I guess that when one gets problems like this it's worth powering off, taking the battery out, maybe gently cleaning and reseating the SIM/sdcard, putting everything back together and powering on again in case that sorts things out. Some or all of these steps have definitely fixed problems for some people in the past and here again.