cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay membership

Anon
Not applicable

Hi I can't pay my membership,do ye have any idea on when this will be fixed and can  still receive calls and texts without it paid?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just got this in reply to a help ticket that I logged earlier (11:37) about this issue:

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is currently a slight delay with membership's updating. Customer's are unable to buy a membership at this time also.

Our engineers have advised this should be resolve within the next hour.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

jimbojetset
Newcomer
Neither can I it's been down since at least 9.17am fuxxin useless is all they have is a stupid message it has cost me 1.5hrs work already

Anon
Not applicable
It's down since 8am at least which is when I tried. I was told at 11:30am that it should only be another hour. Still waiting to hear more …

Yeah - since this morning when I log into My 48 account it never displays my account details but sits there spinning as if waiting to retrieve the details from the server. Same for my girlfriend's. It was working fine last night. I guess it's a general problem with the system... Man Indifferent

If you have sufficient credit balance to buy membership (dial *100# to find out) then you could try buying membership by text.

How do I buy stuff by text?

Handy short-codes

If not you could try topping up by voucher and then buying membership by text. But I don't know if these services might also be impacted by the alleged system problem...

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op... 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Just got this in reply to a help ticket that I logged earlier (11:37) about this issue:

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is currently a slight delay with membership's updating. Customer's are unable to buy a membership at this time also.

Our engineers have advised this should be resolve within the next hour.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Same here. Fingers crossed by 2:30 then!

Anon
Not applicable
I haven't been able to buy add ons for the past week and now im not able to buy membership?!? Whats up

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Several people have reported problems with card payments lately. You probably need to log a support request to ask 48 support about this. In the meantime perhaps you can top up by voucher and buy stuff by text or online?

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I can't buy membership sience 13.07.2014..
3days whit no credit

Anon
Not applicable
Im having trouble buying membership is it down or???