Can't pay my membership as the page cuts off

silkcut
Newcomer

Edit // new topic created for clarity. -marionh

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post was blank - did you mean to ask a question or contribute something to this thread?

Just to confirm that the website was acting up last night so some web services (e.g. account login, online topup/payments etc.) were not working for a few hours. 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

hi i have paid my membership this morning and still cant make calls or send texts my 48 shows money paid etc sent message and still no repsonse - what is happening ????

What does your online account say about your membership status (current and next if applicable), expiry date and membership allowance balances (mobile call mins, landline mins, texts etc.)?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

All updated and up ill April 14?????

So that implies that your current membership expires in a few days time on the 14th of March (at midnight) and then your next membership will kick in and run until the 14th of April?

Maybe you have simply used up your current membership allowances?

What allowances are left on your current membership?

If you have used them up then you may need to buy suitable add-ons to tide you over:

Read 48's price plan rules.

Or maybe you got barred for the remainder if your current membership month for breaching the fair usage limits?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

i done wat i always do my membership expires 11th of each month so now i am paid again up till 11.04 @ midnight i cant make any calls or anything - i do the same every month - i still have no response from 48 and sent four messages

what am i going to do? is there any way to call 48? need to get this sorted and be able to make calls again?

I'm confused. You said above that your membership expires on the 14th of April.

Now you're saying the 11th. 

Which is correct?

Even if your membership expires on the 11th then your current membership is still in place and only expires tonight at midnight and then the new membership kicks in.

You still haven't clarified what allowances are left on your current membership.

If you have used some or all of your current membership allowances then you need calls/text add-ons to tide you over or else to wait until midnight when your new membership kicks in.

If you buy a new membership while a current one still has time to run (as in this case) the new membership allowances do not kick in immediately - only when the current membership has expired as normal.

If you keep sending messages to 48 support then your request gets put to the back of the queue and it takes longer to get an answer. Doesn't make sense to me but that's how they said that they work a while back.

There is no way to call 48 for support - all support is via email/online only.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

awh ok so here is exactly what states on my screen;

Current : The Don - until 11/04/2014 @ 11.59pm - Paid

this is what is says on my screen

so am i right then in thinking it wont kick in till midnight tonight?

i never had this before happen to me ?

am i right then it will be tonight then?

Edit: can you copy and past exactly what your online account says about current/next memberships? If it actually says this:

Current : The Don - until 11/04/2014 @ 11.59pm - Paid

then that is a bit confusing in my opinion because in fact, as far as I can see, it should be something like:

Current: The Don - until 11/03/2014 @ 11:59pm - Paid

Next: The Don - until 11/04/2014 @ 11:59pm - Paid

Anyway - here is my original reply which I still think is correct...

Yes - your current membership runs until 23:59 tonight.

Then it expires and your new queued/stacked membership kicks in and runs until 11th of April at 23:59.

That is how membership has always worked so I don't know how you had any other experience in the past.

But you still haven't said what allowances remain on your current membership so all I can assume is that you have used them up and that's why you cannot make calls/send texts - which will remain the case until midnight unless you buy some add-ons if necessary.

Hope this helps.