cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't top up my membership

p_warde
Newcomer

Can't top up my membership does anyone else have this problem tryed 3 different cards

4 REPLIES 4

thesoupthief
Visitor

Guessing you're trying this on an Android phone using Chrome?

I'm always unable to do it - even when I tick "select desktop page"

I get up to the last point - entering my card security number, when it craps out 

I just found that if I try to access the page from another web browser (I used Dolphin, instead of Chrome) it worked fine

Guessing it's something about Chrome / the 48 site not getting along that makes it not work

@thesoupthief wrote:

Guessing you're trying this on an Android phone using Chrome?

I'm always unable to do it - even when I tick "select desktop page"

I get up to the last point - entering my card security number, when it craps out 

I just found that if I try to access the page from another web browser (I used Dolphin, instead of Chrome) it worked fine

Guessing it's something about Chrome / the 48 site not getting along that makes it not work

Yes you're right @thesoupthief thanks, 48 is looking into the Chrome issue to find a fix as soon as possible.

aaaaaa
Newcomer
My membership has expired and wants to buy new membership. While loading my card details the system says "sorry it cannot be processed, try again". Please let me know how I can top up?
Thanks

Hi @aaaaaa are you trying to top up on your mobile browser or on a computer? There are some issues currently that our techies are looking into, when trying to pay via the Chrome browser. So if you can, try the process again with Mozilla if that would work better.

Do you have credit on your account? If so, you can also buy your membership via text message if you have enough in your balance, see here.

Let us know how you get on? Cheers.