cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you forward calls and texts from new number to old number

Anon
Not applicable

Hey,

I just moved my old 086 number to 48Months and replaced the 089 number given to me when I signed up. I am just wondering would it be possible for the techies at 48 to create a forwarding service to forward all calls and texts sent to the now old/unused 089 number to the new 086 one?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Anon
Not applicable

Hi ... I am sceptical ... but try putting in a support request and ask.

Anon
Not applicable

I know it's a longshot but would be very helpful...Will do I'll let you know what they say! Thanks

Hi did you get an answer to this question? would be interested to know? thank u 

I also doubt that it's possible but, as also mentioned above, you'd really need to ask 48 support if they can arrange for this to happen:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

The thing is, if a number is not actually associated with a SIM then I'm not sure that it's active at all - in which case I don't think that calls can be intercepted and forwarded. And a SIM can only have a single number associated with it as far as I know.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did you get any info from 48 support?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.