cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls

emmal1992
Newcomer
Hi. I have recently been having a lot of people making calls. When someone goes to ring me, it says that my phone is out of service, although I have full coverage at the time and in a good area. I needed this sorted ASAP as I am expecting calls regarding jobs at the minute.
6 REPLIES 6

emmal1992
Newcomer
I'm sorry, recieving calls is my problem.

Try switching off, taking the SIM out, GENTLY cleaning the contacts, reinserting it and powering on and see if that helps at all. 

If not then maybe contact 48 support for advice:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'm having the same issue, I have removed my sim card and restarted the phone. I'm also waiting on calls from prospective employers so having my phone working is vital. I can make calls I just cant recieve them.

You should log a support query with 48 support as I suggested above so.

Chances are only they can sort this out for you.

For what it's worth I can receive calls fine so I guess it's not a general network outage issue.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks, I have already logged a support query with 48 support as you suggested above, I just came to see if anyone else was having the same issues.

That's great that you can receive calls and that it isn't a general network issue, but that doesn't help me in the slightest.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I guess you'll have to wait for 48 support to respond to your help request so.