cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get credit.

morganirl
Newcomer
Hi guys I'm awaiting a new SIM for new phone, and my current membership has expired and 48 won't let me renew. Anything I can do?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens when you try?

Any error messages etc.?

What does your online account say about you current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Did you choose the option to get a replacement SIM rather than a new SIM which cancels your current SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

morganirl
Newcomer
Hi, it says 'your payment has not being authorised, please contact your card issuer" I choose to get a replacement SIM, but I'm still receiving calls and texts?

Did that card ever work for online payments before?

On 48?

Is it an Irish card?

Is Verified by VISA/3-D Secure security enabled on it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure

You might need to contact 48 support and/or your card provider.

Contact 48 support here:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

In the meantime you could topup your cash credit balance by voucher and then buy stuff by text or online.

How do I top up?

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

morganirl
Newcomer
I've had this sim card from 48 for 8 months, the cc is irish has being working fine till now as it's being on auto renewal and its in date. I thought it was a SIM card problem.

morganirl
Newcomer
Dalyer thks for help, New cc had being delivered and I didn't know. All sorted now thks.

OK - glad you got it sorted.

While the card is out of commission you can topup your cash credit balance by voucher and then buy stuff online or by text paying for it from your cash credit balance.