cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make calls

Anon
Not applicable

cant make calls at all can recieve, its not the phone as i can recieve calls and ive factory reset the phone, what happens when i make a call is that the phone literally goes to call ended and thats it cant sent texts either

13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Please post these details.

If they look OK is there any chance that you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If necessary log a support query to ask 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

no i havent breached the fair usage policy, at all can  recieve calls and texts and cant use data either

Anon
Not applicable

I apparently have breached there terms and conditions im now at the end of the rope... im ditching this network and like so many other unhappy 48'ers i will be leaving this sinking ship of rats in the morning, i now have to borrow a phone from my mam to use tonight (medical conidtion ) but 48  dont seem to consider this. 

**My advice to any person who is thinking of joining 48 stay well clear of them****

How do you know that you breached the terms? Since today I can only receive calls. Can't do anything else. No communication from 48. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry you have hassle here but it must be noted that the fair usage limits are clearly set out in the terms and conditions which people agree to when joining 48. I also thought that anybody approaching the limits git a warning message (text or email or on the online 48 account?) before being barred? 48's membership based middle and terms and conditions may not suit everybody in which case another operator's package may suit better.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have read the terms and I haven't breached them. I didn't receive any text or email or on the online 48 account. 

I have no idea what is going on. I have sent them a message and am waiting on a response...

Anon
Not applicable

There is no way i breached it and have nearly half a gig of internet left on my subscription... i did not recieve a warning at all.... by email text or other, i will be moving in the morning,  my mum has to do without a phone  so i can be able to contact my dad in case of emergency....  i will be making sure local and national papers know about this and also the comreg people as well as i am making a fb page to see how many people are dissatisfed with 48 months...

I have made contact with support. They have replied with a list of standard questions which I have answered and returned. Hoping this is not a delay tactic as support ends at 8pm.

I wait...

If anybody thinks that they have been unfairly barred for breaching the fair usage limits all I can suggest is to log a support request as above and ask 48 support about it. I'd be surprised if this happened incorrectly but mistakes can happen...