cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Netwok

Anon
Not applicable

My phone recently broke so in rder to get a new phone I had to change bck to my original network which is meteor and I cannot unlc my phone for a coupple of months som I'm just wondering if my 48 account will still be ok and ready to use when my phone is unlocked? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Might be relevant here:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#7

7.2 In addition to the circumstances set out in Section 7.1 above, we may suspend (i.e. bar), restrict or end the provision of the 48 Services (in total or in part) if you choose not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months.

7.3 Where the 48 Services are suspended because you have chosen not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months, we will remove any credit on your Account after a further 2 months and credit will not be recoverable. Your service will then remain suspended for a further 5 months and can be reconnected at any time during this period. When the suspension period ends your service will be disconnected, this agreement will end and your number will be immediately lost.

7.4 We will try and tell you when we suspend, restrict or end your use of the 48 Services but we are not required to.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

Anon
Not applicable
as long as you dont change the current number you are using with 48 over to meteor, there will be no problem. hope this helps!

Might be relevant here:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#7

7.2 In addition to the circumstances set out in Section 7.1 above, we may suspend (i.e. bar), restrict or end the provision of the 48 Services (in total or in part) if you choose not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months.

7.3 Where the 48 Services are suspended because you have chosen not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months, we will remove any credit on your Account after a further 2 months and credit will not be recoverable. Your service will then remain suspended for a further 5 months and can be reconnected at any time during this period. When the suspension period ends your service will be disconnected, this agreement will end and your number will be immediately lost.

7.4 We will try and tell you when we suspend, restrict or end your use of the 48 Services but we are not required to.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.