cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing back to original SIM card?

rosemarymcauley
Newcomer
I inherited an iPhone and thought I had to get a 'special' SIM card and requested on from you. I received it but after I had discussed the situation with an iPhone/iPad operator. He said he could adjust my original SIM card to fit my 'new' phone. He did that and my iPhone was working. When I got home your new SIM card had arrived with the message to put in the activation code (MP2NNZ). Without thinking, and seeing your message on my screen I put in the code. Now I have no service. My question is: is it possible to undo the code you gave me and let me get back to my original sim. So sorry to give you this problem. I feel so stupid! Rosemary
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Rosemary, not too sure if this is possible!

Please try a different SIM card in the phone to make sure it's not permanently bricked.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Rosemary, not too sure if this is possible!

Please try a different SIM card in the phone to make sure it's not permanently bricked.

Contact 48 support and they may be able to switch you back to the original SIM.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes, thanks. I did exactly that and all is well again. (I put in different SIM card) Rosemary

Glad you got it sorted.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.