cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my number to 48

amyc96
Newcomer
I've got my SIM card and I'm keeping my own number but it told me it would take 3 hours I done this at about 6.15 and it's now 9.49 and it's still not complete any one know why or what I can do about it
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You probably need to wait until the morning for the number porting to take effect.

See here

How do I keep my old number?

Please note: number transfer hours are 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri, 10am to 4pm Sat and Sun.

Outside opening hours you can still submit your request but the clock won’t start until the next morning.

If it still hasn't ported by about noon tomorrow then you should contact 48 support to check why it's taking that long:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

amyc96
Newcomer
It did but there was also a problem with it so it didn't work

What happened/went wrong?

Did you contact 48 support about the problem?

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

Any update?