cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for using internet

doyler1997
Newcomer
I bought the guide membership yesterday and used 3G and when I looked at my account today it had taken money out of my balance??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

doyler1997
Newcomer
Yeah it's 30c that's missing, cheers.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No you cannot have been charged for using internet as it is always covered by membership or add-on allowances and never charged from your credit balance.
You must've used some other service that is charged from your cash credit balance.
Eg MMS, international calls or texts, landline calls to numbers not covered by your landline calls allowance etc.
Remember also that when you buy membership you cash credit balance is reduced by the cost of membership.
See here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Where-has-my-credit-gone/td-p/34/jump-to/firs...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

doyler1997
Newcomer
Alright ok I must have been charged for a MMS I sent sorry! Thanks for your help

MMS messages cost 30c each in case that helps explain things.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

doyler1997
Newcomer
Yeah it's 30c that's missing, cheers.