cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA ADD ON NOT WORKING!!!

Anon
Not applicable
Hi on the 29/10/14 I bought three 1gb data add ons on the don plan to use on my iPhone5s. I have done this on several occasions prior to this attempt and it's worked perfectly fine how ever when I tried it this time it's not working at all! Please help asap has its caused quite an inconvenience
Thank you
Abz
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Don membership comes with 5GB of data.

Did you really need an additional 3GB of add-ons?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and data allowance balance?

Does everything else work OK - outgoing/incoming calls and texts?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hey dayler
Yeah nowadays 5gb doesn't seem to be enough for a whole month clearly.. Anyway that started working again but now it's my voice call that's experiencing the issue..I can make calls but there is no audio whatsoever despite the call connecting!.I doubt it's a handset issue because all the other functions on the phone itself and apps work with clear audio.. Is this something. U can help with

I suppose it depends on how you use the phone.

I hardly put a dent in my 5GB monthly allowance most months,

Can you receive calls OK? Is the audio OK?

Is it every outgoing call that has no audio?

What about when you use a headset?

Can you try the SIM in another unlocked phone?

If it works there then the problem IS most likely with your phone.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.