cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Roaming not working.

christophersmith
Newcomer
I have a galaxy S3. I have entered the Internet /data roaming setting several times and it may work for a day or so and then it loses them again. Effectively I am paying for data and unable to avail of it. Please help.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately this seems to be a common enough problem with Samsung Galaxy phones - i.e. they sporadically lose the internet settings and these need to be configured again. This is not specific to 48 and if you search about it you will find users all over the world complaining about it. Unfortunately I don't know of any general solution. Maybe 48 support can help:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dwasol
Newcomer
My data has been off since 0900 yesterday morning. Not good for me as I'm travelling all day with no wifi access. I have ann iPhone 4. Any idea what the problem is?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Check your data allowance by dialling *100*8#.
Check that your internet settings are correct.
If necessary contact 48 support and see if they can help.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.