Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 96

ccwaterford
Newcomer
Error 96
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Is this your problem?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g/help/how-to-fix-error-code-96-text-messaging-t3206635

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to post more info than that of you want assistance.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Is this your problem?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g/help/how-to-fix-error-code-96-text-messaging-t3206635

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

ccwaterford
Newcomer
Yes thanks that worked. I'm in Poland and couldn't send texts even after topping up on EU roaming and credit.
Bit annoying though , any reason why?

I don't know why that is.

What make and model of phone?

Sounds like a problem with the phone/software.

I've never seen that problem reported here before.

Did it happen with every text?

Are you sure that you weren't trying to send MMS messages?

Remember that some messaging clients will convert long text messages to MMS automatically.

48 don't support intentional MMS messages or data services (required for MMS) while roaming abroad.

Hope this helps.

Any update?