cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have an issue with my phone and nobody is answering my questions

Anon
Not applicable
Hi community people... I have a BIG problem, my phone doesn't work for the past 4 days and the 48 agents don't respond anymore to any of my queries...
I moved from three back to 48, bringing my number with me, I paid my memebership, added Add-ons, cause I tought that was the problem, but still Nothing... I can receive calls but i cannot call or txt... They said they will resolve the issue in 48 hours but it's been Way more, and they don't answer to any of my questions... At this stage I just want my money back and to get out of here... How can i do that??? Cheers...
10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?
Can you try the SIM in another unlocked phone?
Bear in mind that each time you reply to a help request ticket it goes to the back of the queue so may delay getting a response from support.
That's just the way 48 support operate it seems.
If you want to leave and get a refund then you'll have to wait for them to get back to you.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I have same problem payed 20 membership and 10 top up have got top up on my phone yet even though money was taken out of my visa card sent emails getting Nothing back is there a phone number to contact them

Same as above - what does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, membership allowance balances and cash credit balance?

Contact with support is via email/web only - there is no number to call.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
It just said pay membership which i did plus 10 euro credit rang bank and they said it was taken out off my card got autherisation codes and i sent them vía email havent heard anything yet

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yes but what does it say about your membership status, expiry date, allowance balances and cash credit balance when you log into your online My 48 account?!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't understand the bit about authorization codes and sending them (where?). That's not part of the normal top up/purchase process. Unless you are talking about voucher top ups or something?

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi garrymore1

So hows thing's? Did 48 Support contact you? Was the issue resolved?

🙂

sarahpiobrowne
Newcomer
Do I need to have credit as well as membership ?

For what exactly?

For any services to work you need membership.

Well, actually if you have no membership you can still receive calls (and texts?) at least for a while.

Where applicable membership allowances cover outgoing calls, texts and data.

See the membership allowances here:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans

If you run out of allowances before the membership month is up then you need add-ons:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

Note that memberships always last a full month so if you use up the allowances then buying a new membership will not help immediately as it will not kick in until the current membership has run its full monthly period.

Only some services need cash credit - see here:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/other-call-charges

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/international-calls

Hope this helps.