cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

plikas
Newcomer
I dont know if I by accident joined a online survey subscription and I can't stop it , it doesn't let me txt them to stop plz help I'm scared I will use up all my data and put charges on my card can someone stop it for me
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you signed up for something and want to get out of it then you need to contact whover operates the service and ask them to remove you.

This has nothing to do with 48.

I don't understand why you think this will use up your data?

It definitely can't incur any extra 48 charges on your card as the only way that 48 can charge your card is if you authorise payments for cash credit topups, membership/add-on purchases or you enable auto membership renewal.

If you gave your credit card details to another company then you need to clarify with them if/when they might charge you for stuff.

If you still have concerns please clarify exactly what they are and what you think might happen.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.