cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I'm in Vegas and going to NY tomorrow, is there any way ye could improve my coverage, it's so bad

Anon
Not applicable

It's a joke and a real let down, I would have moved networks before i left if I knew after putting credit on it that it wouldn't work?? Ye will have to do something or I'll have to leave, it's ridiculous the number of problems I do have with ye!! Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Probably the usual iPhone roaming problem.

See here.

iPhone abroad issue

You may have to try this procedure many times before it works. 

Unfortunately this is down to the stupid way that Apple manage iPhone roaming and is really nothing to do with 48 per se.

There are several other problems with iPhones which are also down to the stupid way that Apple manage things (e.g. iPhone, FaceTime, iMessage activation on networks that they don't "recognise"; inability to configure personal hotspot without a hack that allows the required configuration options to appear etc.).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.