cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i use my next guido which says i cant use until my current balance ends on the 18th

Anon
Not applicable

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can't. You have to wait until your current membership ends (18th December @ 23:59 I presume?) before the new one will kick in. All memberships always run their full monthly course and cannot be prematurely terminated by buying a new membership. Instead the new membership "stacks". If you have used up allowances on your current membership then you may need to purchase suitable add-ons to tide you over.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

nathan2k11
Visitor
U can't u have to wait until the membership runs out. If u buy membership before the expiry date it will renue it'self or just buy an add on

Just to clarify. You can buy additional memberships any time. But you can only have one membership active at any time. And it will always run its full monthly course. So if you are two weeks into your current monthly membership and have used up all allowances you will need to buy add-ons to cover the remaining two weeks. Buying a new membership will NOT start the new membership immediately. The new membership will stack and kick in when the current membership has finished two weeks later.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.