cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you unlock a network on a different phone having already unlocked from the network b4

johnc96
Newcomer
I've already a sim and its working fine on my phone but how do I transfer my sim onto a different phone that's locked on s network I already unlocked before and won't recognise my number as I am a 48 member?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You query is not that clear.
If the new/second phone is locked to another network then you need to get it unlocked to use it on the 48 network.
If you unlocked your original phone before then this has no bearing on the second phone.
If that doesn't help then please clarify your query.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

johnc96
Newcomer
I know but when I ring up meteor they don't recognise my number any longer because I already unlocked from them on a different phone and when I search for networks meteor only cones up ..

johnc96
Newcomer
I can't swap my sim onto my other phone because I can't unlock it

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If meteor can't/won't unlock it then you'll need to get it unlocked unofficially in a shop or online before you can use it on 48.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

johnc96
Newcomer
Sound for the help how would I do it online?

See here:

http://www.48months.ie/unlock-your-phone

Phone unlocking service suggestions

and Google/shop around online and on eBay etc. but make sure to choose a reliable and competitive unlocker.

Hope this helps.