cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to divert calls to another number because I lost my phone

sazys0
Newcomer
I lost my phone and need to divert my calls to another phone while i wait on my sim
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm not sure that you can divert calls to another number but you can enable voicemail and then dial into it from any number in case that helps?

How do I use my Voicemail?

Maybe ask 48 support directly if there is a way to forward calls to another number:

Ask an agent/help request pages not working (6th J..

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sazys0
Newcomer
Ok thanks I'll give it a shot

For what it's worth this was asked before but there was no answer:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Can-you-forward-calls-and-texts-from-new-number-to-old-num...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey there! I know that it's been a while since you asked, but in case someone else is having the same doubt... This is the answer I got!

"I know what you mean, Maria - but because we're a SIM only, pre-pay only network, we work a bit differently to the other networks on some things. We don't really offer any call divert service on our SIM's, so this wouldn't even be possible, I'm afraid."

Have a nice day y'all!