cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to provide itemised usage?

Anon
Not applicable

I lost my phone last week, now the insurance company wants me to provide my itemised usage. How do I get this please? Is there any number that I could ring to get more informations in case the insurance company asks me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean a list of calls/durations, texts etc.?

You'll have to contact 48 support (online only - there is no way to call to speak to anybody) to ask for that. I think that they can give you those details on request (they did for me before when I queried a roaming text usage issue):

How to get help

Seems odd that the insurance company want that info when your call charges are effectively capped at the cost of monthly membership and whatever cash credit you have on your account (which might be used to pay for calls/services not covered by membership allowances)?

Maybe it's relevant where they may pay compensation for use of the phone between when it was stolen and when it was reported stolen and/or disabled? Speaking of which, if you haven't done so already you should probably order a replacement SIM and choose the option to disable your old one so the thief cannot use it:

https://48months.ie/profile/sim

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean a list of calls/durations, texts etc.?

You'll have to contact 48 support (online only - there is no way to call to speak to anybody) to ask for that. I think that they can give you those details on request (they did for me before when I queried a roaming text usage issue):

How to get help

Seems odd that the insurance company want that info when your call charges are effectively capped at the cost of monthly membership and whatever cash credit you have on your account (which might be used to pay for calls/services not covered by membership allowances)?

Maybe it's relevant where they may pay compensation for use of the phone between when it was stolen and when it was reported stolen and/or disabled? Speaking of which, if you haven't done so already you should probably order a replacement SIM and choose the option to disable your old one so the thief cannot use it:

https://48months.ie/profile/sim

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks for the Help Guys!! 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you get sorted with this info and your insurance claim?

Anon
Not applicable

yuppp! Thanks a million!