cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought the don deal but it won't work ?

Anon
Not applicable
I got my go conquer SIM card and I bought the don membership but it's not working!! Help!
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you register the SIM?

When you log into your online account what is displayed - e.g. is it the correct number (don't post it here), does it say that you have membership etc.?

What expiry date is displayed for your membership?

Is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

Have you tried powering the phone off and on again?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I've registered my SIM card and all. An I've tried turning in and off my phone. I moved my number over and I had a previous don membership and that's not suppose to run out till the 20th of this month and I got another membership and that's my suppose to run out till the 20th of next month.. So I don't know what to do

So when you log into your online account it displays the correct number and your current (up to 20th November) and next (up to 20th December) memberships? Did the SIM and you current membership ever work? If so any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If not then you might have to contact support to get them to look into this issue for you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
What do you mean breach the fair usage limits? Could it possibly work after this months membership runs out ?

Read the link that I posted - it explains the fair usage limits.

If you get barred for breaching the fair usage limits then you have to wait out your current membership (e.g. until midnight on the 20th November) and then contact 48 support asking them to lift the ban.

If you get barred for a second time then it is for good.

You should log a support request to ask 48 if you got barred (assuming that your online account or email doesn't already tell you that you are) or if there is some other problem that needs to be rectified.

Anon
Not applicable

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

You post was blank...will you post back some detail's so we can assist you?

🙂