cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't siwtch my whatsapp account

obione
Newcomer

Hi, newbie here trying to change Whatsapp account, I don't want to erase the old one. The app sais to me that there is a wrong country code and it should be from 1 to 3 numbers (as it are, 2 numbers for spain [34] and 3 for Ireland [353]. I think I'm typing right the cpdes and the numbers (I did copy-paste for the new one and I'm not stupid enough to forget my spanish phone, It's my number since maany years xD

Any idea?

Thans for the help in advance 😉

6 REPLIES 6

obione
Newcomer

I tryed with and without the 1st 0 for the irish number.

Irish mobile number international format is, for example, +353 89 1234567.

https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/21016748

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks dalyer, I'm doing it right and it's not working. I don't care too much, I'll use the app with my spanish number.

What happens when you try?

Do you get any error message(s)?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It sais "wrong country code, should be from 1 to 3 numbers". I didn't type the plus because its already typed but don't worry, I don't care.

Thanks again 😉

Strange.

I set up WhatsApp on two phones recently and confirmed the (Irish) numbers and had no problems.