cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my iPhone

amymcn
Newcomer

Hi I have lost ,
My iPhone and would like to get it disabled i am wondering could u do this for me please

Edit / post moved to Need Help for better visibility. -Marion

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi @amymcn sorry to hear you've lost your phone! You can do this by going to the Change My SIM page on the 48 website - you can block your lost SIM there, and while you do that you can also replace it with a new SIM that will have your existing number on it.

When you block the SIM, service on it will stop immediately, and it will take 2-3 days for your new SIM to arrive.

For detailed instruction on how to do this check out the "I've lost my SIM (phone)" section in this FAQ

I hope that helps! Can you post back to say how you get on?

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi @amymcn sorry to hear you've lost your phone! You can do this by going to the Change My SIM page on the 48 website - you can block your lost SIM there, and while you do that you can also replace it with a new SIM that will have your existing number on it.

When you block the SIM, service on it will stop immediately, and it will take 2-3 days for your new SIM to arrive.

For detailed instruction on how to do this check out the "I've lost my SIM (phone)" section in this FAQ

I hope that helps! Can you post back to say how you get on?