cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not got my paypal from mates rates.

dennis_ward
Newcomer

I have been waiting for over 5 months now to recieve my Mates Rates Cash, Its amazing how 48 say each month, Your paypal should be delivered in this month, I heard that every month from staff because i made previous posts about this, Are you guys trying to make more money from this by not doing your end of the deal? Because i am very annoyed how they promise you paypal, I have been told i would get it "This Month some time" for the last 5 months, I have been waiting since the 31st of April to recieve it, Thats the date it was meant to be sent

Please reply fast and give me my cash please.

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Have you tried contacting 48 support to see if they can explain or sort out this issue?

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DId that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dennis_ward
Newcomer
I will try now. Thanks

Good Luck with that. I have the same problem - I raised it with support but they just say they are waiting on finance to sort it. I reckon they might have lsot all the details or something like that. Over 6 months of payments due now.

dennis_ward
Newcomer
Sorry for the late replies but I recently changed network to ID which have better bundles for my needs. I still have not sorted this issue but they said if I sent them bank details they would transfer it to my bank but I just ignored that option.

You mean 48 offered to pay you outstanding Mates Rates money but you declined?

Why?

Also did they explain if/why there was a delay in paying you this bonus?