Members

Average Joe

I have not got my paypal from mates rates.

I have been waiting for over 5 months now to recieve my Mates Rates Cash, Its amazing how 48 say each month, Your paypal should be delivered in this month, I heard that every month from staff because i made previous posts about this, Are you guys trying to make more money from this by not doing your end of the deal? Because i am very annoyed how they promise you paypal, I have been told i would get it "This Month some time" for the last 5 months, I have been waiting since the 31st of April to recieve it, Thats the date it was meant to be sent

Please reply fast and give me my cash please.

The Legend

Re: I have not got my paypal from mates rates.

Have you tried contacting 48 support to see if they can explain or sort out this issue?

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Xiaomi Note 3
The Legend

DId that help at all?

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

I will try now. Thanks
Posted from Samsung SM-G360F
Average Joe

Good Luck with that. I have the same problem - I raised it with support but they just say they are waiting on finance to sort it. I reckon they might have lsot all the details or something like that. Over 6 months of payments due now.
Average Joe

Sorry for the late replies but I recently changed network to ID which have better bundles for my needs. I still have not sorted this issue but they said if I sent them bank details they would transfer it to my bank but I just ignored that option.
Posted from Motorola MotoG3
Highlighted
The Legend

You mean 48 offered to pay you outstanding Mates Rates money but you declined?

Why?

Also did they explain if/why there was a delay in paying you this bonus?