cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my phone

alan
Newcomer

I lost my 48 phone sim and have blocked the number and applied for a replacement sim.Will I be able to keep my old 48 number and credit that was on the lost sim?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The replacement SIM will be on your existing account/number and your membership etc. should be intact as long as whoever has your phone now hasn't used up any membership allowances or credit balance between when the phone was lost and when you deactivated your SIM by ordering a replacement.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The replacement SIM will be on your existing account/number and your membership etc. should be intact as long as whoever has your phone now hasn't used up any membership allowances or credit balance between when the phone was lost and when you deactivated your SIM by ordering a replacement.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for that.Cheers!

Glad my post was useful to you.

Just noticed ... the replacement SIM order form says:

http://48months.ie/help/losthandset

"Is your 48 sim lost, stolen or faulty? don't worry, here you can block your sim, re-order a new one, and still keep your number and credit. nice one."

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
The same thing happened to me, how do I actually order the replacement sim with the same number I had?

It's explained in this key topic:

All you need to know about SIMs

See under "I’ve lost my SIM (Phone)".

Hope this helps.