cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for "The Don" ??? Not working

trycan
Newcomer

Hello Crew & helpers Cat Very Happy

I paid for "The Don" Earlier , It Went Threw cos I got the following page after saying it was a success!! The Money Was taken from credit card cos I got that checked? But it Says on my 48 page Im still on "The Guido" what is going on ? Please help??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My guess is that you bought the Don membership while your existing Guido membership still had time to run to the end of its monthly period. Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate a current membership that still has time to run. It will stack and kick in when the current membership has expired. If you have used up calls/text/data allowances on a current membership then you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over. Buying a new membership such as the Don will not help immediately - only when the current membership runs its course.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

30 REPLIES 30

Anon
Not applicable

yea like that happened to me aswell there yday..dunno what's going on?

My guess is that you bought the Don membership while your existing Guido membership still had time to run to the end of its monthly period. Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate a current membership that still has time to run. It will stack and kick in when the current membership has expired. If you have used up calls/text/data allowances on a current membership then you may need to buy add-ons to tide you over. Buying a new membership such as the Don will not help immediately - only when the current membership runs its course.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

IT DOES NOT KICK IN ON DATE ITS SUPPOSED TO

Next: The Don  
until 01/01/2014 at 11:59pm 

paid

your usage

CALLS
remaining: 0 mins

No CALLS WTF I paid €20 on 1/11/13 for it to roll over and why NO rollover

AND 48 dont care , you have MY money for this since 1/11/13 and I HAVE NO SERVICE 

so happy I GAVE YOU MY MONEY IN ADVANCE, YOU have a Prima facia duty of care,

and you have broken the terms of OUR contract by NOT supplying service paid for

Hi, I am a new customer from today and paid for the Don also. I too have no service whatsoever. I too would also like an explaination.

yea like that happened to me aswell there yday..dunno what's going on?

Anon
Not applicable
I paid 20 euro for one month and it nat working ..It want let me to cal

As I said above - are you buying the membership when you already have an existing membership active with time to run until it expires after a month? if so then the new membership will stack and become active only when the current one expires.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

I received a message today to state that I have only three minutes left.

This is absolute lunacy. You can see possibly from my previous requests that all I have had from 48 in the last few months is absolute inconvenience.

I have been paying for membership in advance that are not being acknowledged and worse still Im being put on the wrong price plans.

I had an issue with this previous that instead of receiving my Standard membership which I click on when paying, I get put on Guido.

I made a request with regard to this issue before and ye instructed me to make sure I paid standard membership and NOT guido.

This time I methodically ensured that it was the standard membership that I was paying for, I had even gotten assisstance from a friend and I 100 per cent paid for my standard membership only to receive a message today saying my minutes are nearly up.

As I said before this is lunacy when my money is being wasted on a plan I never requested?

Please sort this matter as a matter of absolute urgency ASAP as I cannot survive anothe period of time unable to make calls that I have paid for!!!