cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to upgrade new membership before current will expire

gosia
Newcomer
My current membership will expire in a week, so i decided I will buy the done today specially that i run out of the internet. But after i bought it it shows that it will starts after the first membership will end. Do I have to wait ???
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes you have to wait.

But you can buy a data add-on in the meantime.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/mebership/m-p/31663#M10320

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bought alredy 3 times landline minutes... it's pointless to buy internet. Why do have to wait? 😕 thats silly

I don't understand - why do you consider it pointless to buy a data add-on if you have used up your membership data allowance and need more to tide you over to the end of the membership month?

Membership always lasts a month and a new membership never prematurely ends a current one - that's just the way that 48 membership operates.

Everything about membership

If somebody is using up some or all membership allowances before the month is up then perhaps another type of membership would be more suitable for their needs so that they can avoid the need to buy add-ons?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi,

Is there any other membership that the standard one at 10.99?

I would like to have a membership with unlimited internet access

Why can't I find any info on that ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Memberships are documented here.

It's even a stickie in the Featured Topics section at the top of the community forum so I'm not really sure how you couldn't find it...

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/All-About-Memberships-and-Payments/ta-p/53105

There are some legacy memberships that are only available to users who were on them originally and not to new users but none of them offer anything close to the current €10.99 membership's 100GB.

There is no membership with "unlimited" data.

Hope this helps.