cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you buy a membership for onw month and the next you rather a different membership can you buy it

Anon
Not applicable
So I bought the guido,10 euro membership,and its not going to plan, I think I'd rather to be using the 20 euro memership, is there any way I can change this when I top up next month ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes - you can buy any membership you like each month.

You can buy it in advance but it will only kick in when the current one has run its full monthlt course.

If you use up your Guido allowances before the membership month is up then you may need add-ons:

Add-ons

If you have bought Guido memberships in advance for the next few months then you have to use these up before you can buy another type of membership. Unless 48 support can modify your stacked memberships (e.g. replace two stacked Guidos with one Don etc.).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes - you can buy any membership you like each month.

You can buy it in advance but it will only kick in when the current one has run its full monthlt course.

If you use up your Guido allowances before the membership month is up then you may need add-ons:

Add-ons

If you have bought Guido memberships in advance for the next few months then you have to use these up before you can buy another type of membership. Unless 48 support can modify your stacked memberships (e.g. replace two stacked Guidos with one Don etc.).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.