cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ino it's probley a stupid Q but do 48 cut off your sim since this network is used by 18-22 year olds

nathan2k11
Visitor
Since it's for 18-22 year olds will they cut of your sim when you reach 22 years old. Since it asks for your age when you register
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any use?

What happens when I am 22?

I am not between the age 18 to 22, can I join 48?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any use?

What happens when I am 22?

I am not between the age 18 to 22, can I join 48?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Since it's for 18-22 year olds will they cut of your sim when you reach 22 years old. Since it asks for your age when you register.

So the answer is yes - they will - but they will tell you first 🙂

@saoir wrote:

Since it's for 18-22 year olds will they cut of your sim when you reach 22 years old. Since it asks for your age when you register.

So the answer is yes - they will - but they will tell you first 🙂

I didn't see it explicitly stated anywhere that they cut you iff when you reach 22. 

nathan2k11
Visitor
Would I be able to use the same number

Anon
Not applicable

Would I be able to use the same number

If you leave 48 you just ask the new provider to take it over. It should cause no issues.