cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet allowance gone following top up

lilmissclaire
Newcomer

Hi,

I bought my membership again for this month 01/04/2015 and it was due to kick in today, €10 membership.

When I log into "my 48" it shows that I have full internet availability, calls, etc. and everything looks fine.

However, there is no internet access at all. I cannot log onto any sites.

I just received a text from you advising My internet add-on has run out.

Please let me know what the problem is.

Thanks

Claire 

11 REPLIES 11

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey lilmissclaire

I can see you have been using the internet again today.  Is it safe to assume all is well now?

Damian

Hi,

I ran out of internet last month April-May as I was using u tube and bought a €3 top up to keep me going until next top up date 9th June. 

I purchased my new membership end of May, was before old membership expired on the 9th today, so am wondering why I have no Internet.

I have just now this morning purchased a €3 internet top up, but am wondering why my membership internet allowance has run out, since my new membership starts today?

Thank you.

Grace.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are your sure that today is your membership START date and not your membership END date such that your new membership actually starts tonight at midnight?

If your current membership expires on the 9th (today) then your new membership starts tomorrow (midnight i.e. the start of the 10th).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @grainnemhaille?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

My account states "current membership expires 9th June 2017, and next membership stars 9th June 2017."

So I take it expired 12am 9th June and next membership starts 12.01am 9th June?

That's confusing alright.

If your current membership expires on 9th June then it expires at midnight.

If you have a membership stacked then it kicks in just after midnight - e.g. 00:01 on the 10th.

So if you are getting a message about your current membership ending on the 9th and the new stacked membership starting on the 9th I think that's very misleading.

Any chance you can post a screenshot of where you see this (with any personal details blanked out)?

If not then you should contact 48 support to report that as a bit of a bug in their system.

Hope this helps.

48 Membership-June9 2017.png

Yes, confusing ok, just see at the top of the page membership ends 11.59 on 9th June, but I was looking at the riht hand side info.

Seems I bought an add on prematurely!!Smiley Sad:

Have to admit that that's confusing alright.

As I said looks like you current membership expired at midnight on he 9th and presumably the stacked/new membership kicked in/started just after that on the 10th?

I'll flag it with 48 support but maybe you could too - safety in numbers and all that... 🙂