cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working again

kevc013
Newcomer
My internet will work fine after configuring my phone and then it won't and I'll have to configure it again .it has happend a few times not and is getting v annoying plz help
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What make and model of phone?

Sounds like a phone problem if it's losing the settings spontaneously.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

kevc013
Newcomer
Galaxy s7

kevc013
Newcomer
Sorry for late reply

Unfortunately this seems to be a common problem with Samsung Galaxy phones - i.e. that they often spontaneously lose the internet settings, they need to be manually reconfigured, they work for a while and then they get lost again.

All I can suggest is that you make sure that you're on the latest software update for your phone and if you still have problems that you contact Samsung support or whoever sold you the phone.

This is a common problem globally on many networks so it's not a 48 specific network issue.

As it happens based on the problems that I have seen reported here I'd always avoid Samsung Galaxy phones and iPhones because they seem to be so problematic in so many ways.

I've always used cheap Chinese phones and have never had these problems.

Hope this helps.