cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working and topped up mid mebership still no In

junob
Newcomer
I have 1 gb of data just put simply in new phone and it is saying I have no Internet done the configuration still no Internet so I topped up by 10 euro and still no Internet and now the 10 euro was not added to my account ?????@!!!!!!!
10 REPLIES 10

junob
Newcomer
Sim not simply on 1st line ^^^^^

junob
Newcomer
Please help

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry your post doesn't make much sense.
Can you please clarify what your issue is?
Thanks.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

erin14
Newcomer
I was abroad for a week and while I was away my membership got topped up. When I came home my internet won't work but on my account it says I have 15GB how do I get this to work for me ?

Make sure that your internet/APN settings are correct.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M1...

Are you using an iPhone?

If so you might also want to try this:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862/jump-to/first-...

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

i am toping up on my lap top, not iphone

@olabalyie wrote:
i am toping up on my lap top, not iphone

Your post doesn't make any sense in the context of this thread.

You need to explain what your problem is more clearly.

Hope this helps.