cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro lte duos

timehorizon
Newcomer

Can't get the internet to work on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro lte duos. Have downloaded and installed the settings three times. Have configgured the APN manually. Both data and roaming are switched on... but no internet. What else can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Read and follow these instructions carefully.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

If it still doesn't work post back with more info.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @timehorizon?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you dalyer. Tried the suggestions and have been in touch with the 48 support team. They were very helpful in resurrecting my quaranteen old number and I have every confidence all will be well in the end.

I don't understand - what has that got to do with internet not working on your phone?!