Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Internet not working?

[ Edited ]
Average Joe
Hi I' got the don membership 2days ago nd my internet isn't working? Ive tried the tweakker self care nd it doesn't work! I've got a blackberry curve 9320 nd I've no bbm or internet could u please help?! Really want to gt it sorted
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

The Legend

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-not-working/m-p/14309#M4424

Blackberry

BBM does not work on 48.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Hot Rod

i does not answer my question stop giving me the same instructions all over and over and over again i have done it and it does not work and it will not work if i didnt yet Smiley Very Happy and my oppinion on the 48 network is very bad. and will not change until i get reall help by the way there should be some contact numbers but the 48 werent stupid so the decided not to and to no give a **bleep** about costumers uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh 

kamil boczkowski
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend

kamil1999 wrote:

i does not answer my question stop giving me the same instructions all over and over and over again i have done it and it does not work and it will not work if i didnt yet Smiley Very Happy and my oppinion on the 48 network is very bad. and will not change until i get reall help by the way there should be some contact numbers but the 48 werent stupid so the decided not to and to no give a **bleep** about costumers uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh 

I don't work for 48.

I am pointing you in what I think is the right direction.

But you don't seem to be taking the advice on board.

Since you have such a bad attitude don't expect any further suggestions/advice from me.

If you think 48 is so bad then why don't you try another network that better suits your needs?

Man Frustrated

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
Rock Star

kamil1999 wrote:

I does not answer my question stop giving me the same instructions all over and over and over again I have done it and it does not work and it will not work if I didn't yet Smiley Very Happy and my oppinion on the 48 network is very bad. and will not change until i get reall help by the way there should be some contact numbers but the 48 werent stupid so the decided not to and to no give a **bleep** about costumers uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh 

(Post's Crossed)

Hi kamil1999

In response to you post - dalyer, another 48 Community Forum help member answered your query with all the information we can provide from our knowledge base, he also said that if the suggestion's fail to contact 48 support as a last resort - did you log a ticket to 48 support as he suggested?

If you have not contacted Support click on the link below to log a ticket for the Agent's:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Smiley Happy

1 Like
Highlighted

Average Joe

I have tried to get the configurations text (6 times) to my Samsung Galaxy mini using this link. I've not recieved the text. Paul

0 Likes

Rock Star

Hi

Did you try the Tweakker?

Click below & follow the step's within - let us know if it work's.

http://48months.tweakker.com/choose/Samsung

Also - Data roaming must be on.

Switch off handset after Tweakker, then on & check if internet is running.

:-)
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
0 Likes

The Legend

abiolapaul wrote:

I have tried to get the configurations text (6 times) to my Samsung Galaxy mini using this link. I've not recieved the text. Paul

I could never get the online configurator to send me anything either. I reported the problem to 48 support but have never heard anything back in terms of an explanation of why I and others cannot get the online configurator working...

Try these steps - skipping the first one obviously!

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Samsung-Galaxy-phones-internet-settings/m-p/13363#M4013

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Anon

I've got a galaxy S4, my internet is not working, what i have to do?

Rock Star
0 Likes
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community