cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim?

izzi277
Newcomer
Ive been on 48 for 2 years with the same sim, no major problems. My phone was working for the whole day when 'invalid sim' instead of '48' came up at the top of the screen
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Try switching off, reseating the sim and switching on again and see if that makes any difference.
Can you try the sim in another unlocked phone?
Are you using an iPhone by any chance? If so perhaps something has changed that necessitates the phone being reactivated on the network?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/iPhone5/m-p/31259#U31259

If all else fails then you probably need to contact 48 support about this or order a replacement sim.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

noorkamil
Newcomer

Hi, i tried reseating the sim many times even i tried it in another phone it also comes invalid sim, so will you please send me another sim with the same number, my address is <personal details removed>  thank you

Edit: personal details removed.

You need to order a replacement SIM yourself:

Change my SIM

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

noorkamil
Newcomer
Thank you for your replay, i swiched off the phon and then on and the sim started working so no need for new one, thanks again

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Strange, maybe worth getting a replacement anyway just in case?
If you choose the swap option then your current one will keep working and you don't have to activate the replacement unless the current one starts acting up again.

Hope this helps.