cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone picture messaging

manofthehour
Newcomer
Iv got my iphone 4s unlocked from vodafone. I have the internet setting entered as stated from the forums. Yet I can't recieve any pictures from other people. What do i need to do to get the pictures?

Plus i do have to keep changing the apn address back to 48 because it changes to vodafones apn address every so often. Any help please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Hi,

regarding the picture messages, are you sure you have the MMS settings entered properly as well as the internet settings? This could be the problem.

Regarding the APN address, i haven't had a problem with mine (also an unlocked phone)... Maybe try restarting the phone with the APN address correctly entered before restarting.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

Anon
Not applicable
Hi,

regarding the picture messages, are you sure you have the MMS settings entered properly as well as the internet settings? This could be the problem.

Regarding the APN address, i haven't had a problem with mine (also an unlocked phone)... Maybe try restarting the phone with the APN address correctly entered before restarting.

Whats an APN and what should i enter into it...? Cant send or receive any pics, im using an iphone 5c

If you mean for MMS then see here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

If you mean for iMessage then no settings are requried but iMessage may require activation which may require some cash credit on your account to cover the cost of the UK SMS that gets sent as part of Apple's activation process. This is an Apple issue and not something that 48 have control over.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.