cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone restore and now theres an activation error??

Anon
Not applicable

Iphone restore and now theres an activation error?? my iphone was acting up so i had to restore it and when i restored it to start it back up i got as far as activating my iphone when it said activation error!

help me please

thanks Robbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You probaby need at least 25c Cash credit on your account as activation may try to send a U.K. Text to Apple to complete the process. iPhones are unusual that way - i.e. they may need reactivation on a network after a restore or sync with iTunes...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You probaby need at least 25c Cash credit on your account as activation may try to send a U.K. Text to Apple to complete the process. iPhones are unusual that way - i.e. they may need reactivation on a network after a restore or sync with iTunes...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi robbiemrph

Follow up on your query... did the message to apple/itunes sync get things back working again?

Have/are you exeriencing Issues connecting to internet???

🙂