cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone unlock and sim register

Anon
Not applicable

ok so I tried to move my iphone from vodafone to 48 but i only realised after registering my new 48 sim that my iphone should have already been unlocked. Now I have left vodafone and i'm technically with 48 but i cant get the security code to register my sim as i have no sim for 48 to send the code to as my vodafone account and sim was cancelled.I cant get a new sim from vodafone as im with 48 now and vodafone have told me that I need to register my number to my 48 sim before i can do anything but i seem to be stuck in a catch 22. Anyone there to help me pleeeeeease?

The number on the sim is: 8935311130 203266455 M

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

OK - I don't know what the problem is so. You'll have to wait for 48 support to get back to you I guess:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-to-get-help/ta-p/238

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6 business hours, if you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

Anon
Not applicable
Grand ill probably just go to vodafone again to hell

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

Anon
Not applicable
Now my sim seems to be active. I have full bars in the top left of m screen with 48 beside them but I still can't ring anyone or they me. Do I just wait or I there still something wrong? Will buying membership solve this?

You have to have membership to use any services on 48.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I just paid a tenners worth of membership but I still can't do anything. When I try to make calls I get that message of "sorry this is one call you're not allowed to make, go to your corner". Whatever that means...

What membership did you buy?

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

What sort of number are you calling - e.g. an Irish mobile or landline number?

If necessary you should contact 48 support for assistance:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I bought the guido, it says paid and expiry date is 02/10/13. Any number I try doesn't work and I can't send texts either. I've sent my issue to the 48 support too but no reply.

OK - I don't know what the problem is so. You'll have to wait for 48 support to get back to you I guess:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-to-get-help/ta-p/238

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6 business hours, if you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Grand ill probably just go to vodafone again to hell