cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping old number without old sim card

48carmel
Newcomer
My phone was stolen. I have received a new sim and would like to keep my old number. However I do not have my old sim to receive security code to do this??
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You should have ordered a *replacement* SIM not a *new* SIM.
You'll have to contact 48 support to ask them if they can activate the new SIM as a replacement on your existing account.
See the link in my signature below.
Support will be offline until tomorrow morning at this stage.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @48carmel?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I presume you got everything sorted so...?

lofty
Newcomer
new member.do I need to switch to 48sim now,or am I notified

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Once you activate the SIM you can insert it and it should start working pretty soon.
Did you get it working since you posted here?

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @lofty?