cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS Picture Meesaging failure

chopper941
Visitor

Hi there I have 3G on my phone and all the right settings in my phone for both mms and 3G. The 3G works fine put i can't send or get pictures on my iPhone 4. I certainly have the right settings in.

Fix this please 

I also have 3G turned on. 
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Post crossed!

🙂

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Sounds like your APN is not configured correctly for MMS. Review the settings and maybe post them here if for comment if necessary.

Remember that MMS messages cost 30c each to send and are not included in membership/add-on allowances so you need credit on your account to send them once you get your APN correctly configured for MMS.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks but I do have more then 30c in my account so that shouldnt be the issue still no luck with it 😞

got it sorted thanks 

@chopper941 wrote:

got it sorted thanks 

How?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hello, could you tell me on what add-ons can you buy credit to send MMS messages, please 🙂

1amcn
Rock Star

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2755

Hi, Any luck?

You may have tried this,but it can't hurt to link it either way...

🙂

1amcn
Rock Star

Post crossed!

🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
There are no add-ons for mms.
They are charged from your credit balance - 30c each.
So you top up your credit balance to pay for them.
You also need a data allowance through your membership or a data add-on.
And you need to configure your internet settings correctly to be able to send/receive them.

Hope this helps.

Oh right, ok,

I pay my membership, The Don every month and I get my package, seemingly anyways, but it always says that my credit balance is €0.01 even though I've just paid my membership, it must be to do with the fact that I'm paying my membership, rather than buying credit as it were! I'm a bit confused by it!

Thank you for reply