cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS

littlelee
Visitor
I am trying to send an mms. I have done all the settings and have a 1e credit. So why does it not send?
16 REPLIES 16

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that your settings are correct?

Check them against this:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Does internet access work OK with your internet/APN settings?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

littlelee
Visitor
Yep. Done all this again just to make sure and still no difference. 😕😕

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
So post your settings here for review.
Screenshots are the best if possible.
Does normal internet access work?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

littlelee
Visitor
Where do i find them? I was doing it via the link. Yep internet is perfect

What link?

You mean the Tweakker online configurator?

If you did it that way then everything should be correct.

You seem to be using an Android (Samsung?) phone in which case your internet/APN settings should be under 

System settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names 

or something similar to that.

If internet access (via the carrier network and not wifi) is definitely working correctly but MMS is not and you have cash credit and an active membership then a key thing to check is the APN type configuration. It should be "default,mms,supl" or "*" for MMS to work. In some cases you may see separate APNs for internet and MMS access but only one is needed and these instructions show you how to manually configure a single APN for both:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

littlelee
Visitor
Yes that link. Ok inshall try that now. Thank u 😊

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?

littlelee
Visitor
I cant figure out the apn part?!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to explain in more detail than that.
As I said before if you have problems then you should ideally post screenshots of your internet/MMS/APN settings.