cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership problems

Anon
Not applicable
How do I cancel my next membership it's going to automatically start and I want to cancel it before it takes all my money???
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you have automatic membership renewal enabled and want to turn it off?

If so see here:

Automatic membership renewal

If you mean that you have bought a new membership which has stacked to kick in when your current membership expires and you want a refund on it then you need to contact 48 support and ask them about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

chopper941
Visitor
I had my automatic renewal turned on. However I'm away on holidays and will not be using my memberships at all this month but it's already been activists. Can I get a refund?

Are you not using the phone at all while on holidays - e.g. to make/receive calls or send/receive texts while roaming abroad?

If so want to be able to use any services while roaming then you still need an active membership even if roaming calls and texts need to be paid for from cash credit or covered by an EU roaming calls/texts add-on.

If you still want to get a refund then you'll have to contact 48 support to ask them about this.

Hope this helps.

chopper941
Visitor
Dayer,

I plan on making no calls/texts or roaming away. Not to mention I haven't had signal once since I left. I would still like a refund so I will request it

You seem to have an iPhone in which case the no signal problem is most likely this - due to the stupid way that Apple do things:

iPhone abroad issue

Hope this helps.

daisy
Newcomer
How do I cancel my membership ? I cannot find it as an option under ' my 48'

You can't cancel a membership as it's paid for up front.

If you want to cease using 48 then you just let your membership run out and you can move to another provider any time.

If you have auto membership renewal enabled then you can disable that via your My48 account.

If you have paid for a membership that has not started yet then you might be able to get a refund for that by contacting 48 support:

Hope this helps.