cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

kenny21
Newcomer
When I joined 48, I had the deal of 10 euro per months- unlimited calls and unlimited texts. I am aware this deal has changed but the originally customers were told we could keep that deal by topping up and texting standard.
I have experienced the problem many times now where I top up and am automatically put into the guido deal, where I don't have unlimited calls.
This is extremely frustrating as I was under the understanding that I had unlimited calls but now after checking My48 I see I only have 55 minutes left. This is very annoying and would like for it to be resolved please.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The only way you could keep the old deal was by pre-purchasing Standard memberships. Once the pre-purchased Standard memberships ran out then any newly purchased ones were under the new regime - i.e. 300 mobile mins, unlimited texts and 60 landline mins.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/notice-of-changes

It was never promised that Standard memberships purchased after 10th June 2015 would come with the old all mobile calls/all texts allowances.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that clarify things for you?